There are several huge matchups in Week 15 of the NFL season, none bigger than the showdown between the Patriots and the Steelers. After opening as one-point favorites, the Patriots are now favored by 2.5. The Over-Under, or total number of points ...
Here are some injuries we're tracking Sunday in Week 15 of the 2017 NFL season:
1. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown has a partially torn calf and will miss the remainder of the regular season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported via a source. The injury will not require surgery and the team is hopeful he can return in the playoffs. Brown went down in the first half against the New England Patriots.
Steelers running back James Conner suffered an ACL knee injury in the second half. Cornerback Joe Haden (fibula) was inactive but is expected to be available next week.
2. Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams suffered a concussion following a helmet-to-helmet hit by Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis in the first half. Linebacker Nick Perry did not return in the second half after suffering an ankle injury.
3. Patriots running back Rex Burkhead did not return after suffering a knee injury in the second half.
4. New York Jets defensive lineman Leonard Williams exited in the first half of Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints with a concussion.
5. Saints guard Larry Warford also exited in the first half with a concussion.
6. Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Marqise Lee injured his ankle in the first half against the Houston Texans and did not return. Rapoport reported Lee suffered an ankle sprain and will have an MRI on Monday.
7. New York Giants safety Landon Collins did not return against the Philadelphia Eagles after suffering an ankle injury in the first half. Wide receiver Tavarres King (concussion) and linebacker B.J. Goodson (ankle) exited in the second half.
8. Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin suffered a knee injury in the first half against the Cleveland Browns. He briefly returned before exiting for good in the second half.
9. Arizona Cardinals safety Antoine Bethea (knee) was injured in the first half against the Washington Redskins. Linebacker Karlos Dansby (calf) went down in the second half. Coach Bruce Arians said wide receiver Brittan Golden fractured his arm.
10. Redskins linebacker Ryan Anderson exited in the second half with a knee injury.
11. Cincinnati Bengals safety George Iloka (shoulder), offensive tackle Cedric Ogbuehi (shoulder) and linebacker Jordan Evans (forearm) all exited early against the Minnesota Vikings.
12. Vikings wide receiver Jarius Wright suffered a foot injury in the second half.
13. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin said he is playing through a torn meniscus and will have surgery after the season to repair it.
Bills cornerback E.J. Gaines suffered a knee injury in the first half He's opting to playing through it for now against the Miami Dolphins.
14. Dolphins safety T.J. McDonald suffered a shoulder injury in the second half.
15. San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Aldrick Robinson suffered a concussion against the Tennessee Titans.
16. Titans cornerback Logan Ryan suffered an ankle injury in the second half.
17. Los Angeles Rams linebacker Mark Barron suffered a knee injury against the Seattle Seahawks in the first half.
18. Seahawks linebacker D.J. Alexander (concussion), cornerback Justin Coleman (chest), and tight end Nick Vannett (shoulder) all exited early. Linebacker K.J. Wright (concussion) was inactive.
19. Oakland Raiders wide receiver wide receiver Amari Cooper (ankle), cornerback David Amerson (foot), tight end Clive Walford (neck/concussion) and defensive end Mario Edwards (ankle) are inactive for Sunday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
20. Cowboys wide receiver Brice Butler (foot), cornerback Orlando Scandrick (back), linebacker Justin Durant (concussion) and defensive lineman David Irving (concussion) are inactive.
21. Los Angeles Chargers rookie running back Austin Ekeler suffered a broken hand in Saturday night's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, per Rapoport. He will not return this season.
Defensive lineman Corey Liuget suffered a grade 2 PCL sprain, Rapoport reported. He's considered week-to-week.
Jeremy Maclin,Joe Haden,Bobby Wagner,JuJu Smith-Schuster,Austin Ekeler,Marqise Lee,Antoine Bethea,George Iloka,Dante Fowler,Cedric Ogbuehi,Jordan Evans,Larry Warford,Landon Collins,Thomas Davis,Davante Adams,Karlos Dansby,Kenny Britt,Nick Perry,Leonard Williams,Ryan Anderson,Jarius Wright,Tavarres King,Brittan Golden,Antonio Brown,Aldrick Robinson,Mark Barron,Justin Coleman,Kelvin Benjamin,Rex Burkhead,Logan Ryan,Nick Vannett,James Conner,Corey Liuget,Orlando Scandrick,Justin Durant,David Amerson,Clive Walford,Brice Butler,Amari Cooper,David Irving,Mario Edwards,Arizona Cardinals,Atlanta Falcons,Baltimore Ravens,Buffalo Bills,Carolina Panthers,Chicago Bears,Cincinnati Bengals,Cleveland Browns,Dallas Cowboys,Denver Broncos,Detroit Lions,Green Bay Packers,Houston Texans,Indianapolis Colts,Jacksonville Jaguars,Kansas City Chiefs,Los Angeles Rams,Los Angeles Chargers,Miami Dolphins,Minnesota Vikings,New England Patriots,New Orleans Saints,New York Giants,New York Jets,Oakland Raiders,Philadelphia Eagles,Pittsburgh Steelers,Seattle Seahawks,San Francisco 49ers,Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Tennessee Titans,Washington Redskins