TE Rob Gronkowski will serve a one-game suspension. • New York Giants: WR Sterling Shepard (hamstring) is active against Dallas. • New York Jets: WRs Robby Anderson (hamstring) and Jermaine Kearse (shoulder) are both expected to play in a late ...
Amari Cooper, Matthew Stafford and Sterling Shepard are all active, while Tyrod Taylor and Ameer Abdullah won't play today.
Those are some of the more noteworthy names on the injured list that fantasy players need to adjust their lineups around.
Here's a rundown:
• Arizona: RB Adrian Peterson (neck) was ruled out earlier in the week. Kerwynn Williams will get the start vs. Tennessee. WR J.J. Nelson (knee) is expected to play.
• Baltimore: WR Jeremy Maclin (back) is expected to play tonight at Pittsburgh.
• Buffalo: QB Tyrod Taylor (knee) will sit today after limited practices this past week. Rookie Nathan Peterman will get the start against Indianapolis. WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee), RB LeSean McCoy (knee) and TE Charles Clay (knee) are all active.
• Carolina: WR Devin Funchess (shoulder) and TE Greg Olsen (foot) are both active vs. Minnesota.
• Chicago: No major inactives.
• Cincinnati: RB Joe Mixon was ruled out earlier in the week with a concussion. Giovani Bernard will get the start vs. Chicago.
• Cleveland: TE David Njoku (wrist) is active vs. Green Bay.
• Dallas: QB Dak Prescott (right hand) and OLB Sean Lee (hamstring) are both active at the New York Giants.
• Denver: WR Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is expected to play in a late afternoon game vs. the New York Jets.
• Detroit: QB Matthew Stafford (hand) is active, but RB Ameer Abdullah (neck) is inactive. Theo Riddick is expected to get the start at Tampa Bay.
• Green Bay: LB Nick Perry (foot/shoulder) is inactive. Here's an update on QB Aaron Rodgers from NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
• Houston: WR Will Fuller (ribs) is active vs. San Francisco. RB Alfred Blue (concussion) and WR Braxton Miller (concussion) are both inactive.
• Indianapolis: WR Donte Moncrief (groin) is inactive.
• Jacksonville: RB Leonard Fournette (ankle) and WR Marqise Lee (knee) are both expected to play in a late afternoon game vs. Seattle. WR Allen Hurns has been ruled out.
• Kansas City: No major inactives.
• Los Angeles Chargers: WR Mike Williams (knee) is expected to play in a late afternoon game vs. Washington.
• Los Angeles Rams: WR Robert Woods (shoulder) is expected to miss the late afternoon game vs. Philadelphia.
• Miami: RB Damien Williams (shoulder) has been ruled out for Monday night's game vs. New England, so Kenyan Drake will get the start and should get a significant workload.
• Minnesota: No major inactives.
• New England: QB Tom Brady (Achilles), RB Dion Lewis (illness) and Chris Hogan (shoulder) are all expected to play Monday night at Miami. TE Rob Gronkowski will serve a one-game suspension.
• New York Giants: WR Sterling Shepard (hamstring) is active against Dallas.
• New York Jets: WRs Robby Anderson (hamstring) and Jermaine Kearse (shoulder) are both expected to play in a late afternoon game at Denver.
• Oakland: WR Amari Cooper (ankle) is active at Kansas City.
• Philadelphia: TE Zach Ertz (concussion) is considered doubtful for the late afternoon game at the Los Angeles Rams.
• Pittsburgh: WR Antonio Brown (toe) will play tonight vs. Baltimore, but WR JuJu Smith-Schuster will serve a one-game suspension.
• San Francisco: No major inactives.
• Seattle: TE Jimmy Graham (ankle) is expected to play in a late afternoon game at Jacksonville.
• Tampa Bay: RB Doug Martin (concussion) is active and is expected to start vs. Detroit. QB Jameis Winston (ankle) and RB Doug Martin (concussion) are also both active.
• Tennessee: TE Delanie Walker (ankle) and WR Rishard Matthews (hamstring) are both expected to play in a late afternoon game at Arizona.
• Washington: TE Jordan Reed (hamstring) was ruled out earlier in the week for the game at the Los Angeles Chargers.
Follow me on Twitter all season for the latest fantasy news and daily updates.