The chamber offers a business directory on its website at hernandochamber.com. As a way to show support, the chamber encourages shoppers to use #ShopSmallHernando on social media. RESIDENT RECEPTION RESCHEDULED: The Greater Hernando ...
Published: November 19, 2018
HOTEL BREAKS GROUND: Fairfield Inn and Suites recently broke ground on a new hotel at 14078 Twin Dolphin Drive, west of Brooksville. This new four-story hotel will have 72 rooms, a pool and a conference room. Its anticipated completion is in about 15 months.
SHOP SMALL SATURDAY: As part of National Shop Small Saturday, the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce encourages residents to shop at local businesses on Nov. 24. The chamber offers a business directory on its website at hernandochamber.com. As a way to show support, the chamber encourages shoppers to use #ShopSmallHernando on social media.
RESIDENT RECEPTION RESCHEDULED: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce 18th-annual Hernando County Residents Reception is on Nov. 30. It will be from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Pasco-Hernando State College Spring Hill Campus, 450 Beverly Court, Spring Hill. New Hernando County residents can check out local businesses and vendors, restaurants, government offices and law enforcement. Local restaurants will offer free samples of their signature items. There will be performances from local theaters and other entertainers. For information, call (352) 796-0697.
CHAMBER RIBBON-CUTTINGS: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce will host the following ribbon-cuttings:
• Noon Nov. 29, Junior Service League of Brooksville, Chamber Office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville. Call Lindsay Morgan, (352) 263-1041.
• 5 p.m. Nov. 30, at Airfog USA Holiday Open House, 15074 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville. Call Roy Soderquist, (352) 593-5152.
• Noon Dec. 3, People Helping People, 1396 Kass Circle, Spring Hill. Call Barbara Nassar, (352) 279-0080.
TRAINING COMMITTEE MEETING: The Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce's Training Committee will meet at 8 a.m. Nov. 27 at the chamber office, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, Brooksville. Call the office at (352) 796-0697 or visit hernandochamber.com.
HOLIDAY GOLF TOURNAMENT: Join the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce in a round of golf at the 2018 Holiday Golf Tournament Dec. 6 at Silverthorn Golf and Country Club, Spring Hill. Registration and breakfast will be at 8 a.m.; a shotgun start is at 9 a.m. Sponsorships and team registrations are available. For details, visit hernandochamber.com. For information, contact Lindsay Cacciatore at (352) 796-0697 or [email protected]
• Nature Coast Business Professionals: 7:30 a.m. Fridays, IHOP restaurant, 3660 Commercial Way, Spring Hill. Guests are welcome. Those attending may order from the menu. Call Dana Cutlip, (352) 293-4317.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking: 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. Mondays, Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce, 15588 Aviation Loop Drive, south of Brooksville. Free for chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• Connect B2B (Business to Business) Networking, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Country Kitchen, 20133 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Free for Chamber members, $5 for non-members. To register, visit hernandochamber.com or call (352) 796-0697.
• BNI Winning Edge: 7:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Northcliffe Baptist Church, 10515 Northcliffe Blvd., Spring Hill. The cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Call Dan Brown, (262) 676-2776.
• Keep It Local — Spring Hill/Brooksville Chapter: 7:45 a.m. Wednesdays, Great Life Church, 14494 Cortez Blvd., Brooksville. Call Melanie Grossi, (352) 263-7749.
• Keep It Local — Hernando Business Professionals Chapter: 11:15 a.m., second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, 14387 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill. Call Lauren Jolly, (352) 610-3435.
• BNI Leaders by Design: 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Thursdays, Temple Beth David, 13158 Antelope St., Spring Hill. No cost for first-time visitors. Call Chris Dyer, (352) 849-5353.
Contact Phyllis Day at [email protected] or (352) 848-1408. Follow @pdaytimes.
business business casual business flow business lease business card business english business insider business class business model canvas business facebook