Caesars entertainment - on may 12 unit entered into an amendment no. 1 amending first lien credit agreement, dated as of october 11, 2013 - sec filing. * Caesars entertainment - amendment reduces interest rate margins applicable to about $211 million ...
n">May 12 Caesars Entertainment Corp
* Caesars entertainment - on may 12 unit entered into an amendment no. 1 amending first lien credit agreement, dated as of october 11, 2013 - sec filing
* Caesars entertainment - amendment reduces interest rate margins applicable to about $211 million of cerp's existing $270 million revolving credit facility
* Caesars entertainment - portion of revolving facility that was not repriced under amendment will remain in effect with existing interest rate margins
* Caesars entertainment corp - amendment reduces interest rate margins applicable to cerp's existing approximately $2.4 billion term loan facility Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2qamt1w) Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles
BRIEF-Liechtensteinische Landesbank says AGM elected Georg Wohlwend as new chairman
* further increase of dividend to CHF 1.70 proposed by board of directors was approved
UPDATE 1-Peru central bank sees weak March growth, but slower inflation ahead
LIMA, May 12 Peru's economic growth in March will be "quite low" but is unlikely to be negative, after growing at the weakest pace in more than two years in February, central bank chief economist Adrian Armas told reporters on a conference call on Friday.
Brazil audit court sees irregularities in state bank loan to JBS
SAO PAULO, May 12 Brazilian federal audit court TCU said it will investigate whether support from development bank BNDES for meatpacker JBS SA caused losses to taxpayers, according to a statement Friday.
BRIEF,Caesars Entertainment says unit entered into an amendment,Americas,Company News,Hotels and Entertainment Services (TRBC),Content produced in Bangalore,Credit and Corporate Debt,Corporate Events,Corporate Debt,Casinos and Gaming (TRBC),Debt / Fixed Income Markets,Cyclical Consumer Goods and Services (TRBC),Cyclical Consumer Services (TRBC),United States